Thursday, July 8, 2010

Swingshift: Dog Days' Nights - Part VII



“In my own sudden moment of action, I slam the study door shut and bolt the lock. This leaves me alone in the small room with a near catatonic Murzim, moaning and clutching his balls, and a massive, sinister demon dog. It is perhaps the dumbest decision I have ever made but I have an irrational faith in my secret weapon.”


Part VII of Dog Days’ Nights is live at T21. This is it, the frantic conclusion. This installment is a twisted riff on a classic mystery cliche, where all the players assemble in the study for the big reveal. Only here, the players include a demon, a pack of street dogs and an enchanted cat.

Dog Days’ Nights is the first of three interconnected story lines in the series. The next story, Babes of the Abyss, will go live in a couple weeks.

Swingshift: Dog Days' Nights - Part VII

Swingshift Archive

No comments:

Post a Comment