Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Swingshift: Babes of the Abyss


"I wake to the familiar sensation of my brain trying to burst its way out of my skull. I manage to turn the AC to full blast and pull a sheet over my head to hold back the day a few more minutes. I close my eyes and let frantic images of the previous night’s debauchery scroll by. Glimpses of fevered copulations, teasing, taunting, bordering on violence and ending, as has become common, with me handcuffed to the headboard."


Babes of the Abyss a new storyline in the Swingshift series is live at T21.

The story picks up a few weeks after the events of Dog Days' Nights. It is built so that a reader could jump in to the series now with minimal confusion. However, it also fits within a larger narrative for the series.

Babes of the Abyss should be a little sexier and a touch more surreal than the previous story. It will see our man Dick operating out on his own in a bizarre underworld, pushing himself well beyond the break of sanity. I you enjoy it.




Swingshift: Babes of the Abyss - Part I

Swingshift Archive

No comments:

Post a Comment